Michael Redd and Mo Williams returned in backup roles, and played team-leading 27 minutes each. Andrew Bogut sat out again with a sprained left wrist.
- Dan Gadzuric started and scored a team-high 16 points and pulled down eight rebounds, four off the offensive glass.
- Charlie Bell started and scored 10 points on 3-4 shooting in nine minutes.
- Charlie Villanueva scored six points on 2-7 shooting along with two rebounds in 22 minutes. He had a team-high three steals.
- The Bucks only had one block total, courtesy of Michael Redd. The Timberwolves only had two blocks as a team.
- Mo Williams scored eight points and had six assists and two steals in 27 points. He turned the ball over five times.
- The Timberwolves shot 32-49 (.653) from the field and 4-6 (.667) from the three-point line.