The Bucks tried a very different rotation, with Michael Redd, Mo Williams, Andrew Bogut, Awvee Storey, and Michael Ruffin not playing.
- Charlie Villanueva started and scored a team-high 19 points on 6-10 shooting in 27 minutes. He also led the team in rebounds with eight and blocks with two.
- Bobby Simmons scored just three points on 1-5 shooting in 28 minutes. He committed a team-high four turnovers.
- The Bucks did not win any quarters, tying the second quarter 22-22 and losing the other three quarters.
- David Noel played 25 minutes off the bench and scored five points on 2-7 shooting. He was the only Buck to not turn the ball over.
- The Bucks had fewer team rebounds (38-32), assists (24-18), steals (10-4), blocks (8-3), and committed more turnovers (20-15). They also shot a worse percentage from the field (.494-.433), and from the free-throw line (.684-.621).
- The Bucks shot 5-11 (.455) on three-pointers.