Here’s a sample:
: Over 54.5 (58 wins last year) "San Antonio
Just look here. Since Tim Duncan entered the NBA in 1997, the Spurs have won at least 56 every year (if you pro-rate the lockout season) except 1999-00, when they won 53. Further, they have won at least 58 for seven straight seasons. I'm gonna keep riding this horse until I get thrown off."
The author doesn’t make a pick for the Bucks, who are listed as 36.5 in the article but are now at 35.5.
Here are a few other Bucks' mentions:
- Michael Redd is 15-1 to win the scoring title and 75-1 to win the MVP.
- Andrew Bogut is 35-1 to lead the league in rebounding.
- The Bucks are 35-1 to win the Eastern Conference and 100-1 to win the NBA Championship.
My picks on the over/under:
Lakers Under 44.5 Los Angeles
- Is this assuming they are going to land Luol Deng, Ben Gordon, and Tyrus Thomas?
Bucks Over 35.5 Milwaukee
- A Bucks blog taking the over on the Bucks? (elaboration on predictions coming soon)
Magic Under 47.5 Orlando
- Who inspires confidence other than Dwight Howard and Rashard Lewis here?
Supersonics Under 27.5 Seattle
- In the last five years, an average of four teams per year have finished with 27 wins or fewer. How do they not fit in that equation?
Raptors Over 41.5 Toronto
- Chris Bosh, T.J. Ford, Jose Calderon, and Andrea Bargnani are on the way up, not down, right?